Another new build update for the game, this time focussing on UI feedback from early play testers.
- Fixed bug that wasn't showing default high score belonging to Saffron-Basil :)
- Updated menus in post-battle area (shops, temple, etc) to have menus instead of loops.
- Added thorough status readout that includes all reagents, gems, magic weapons, armor and items (wands).
- Added spell book menu as a reward for players who unlock all the spells in the game (to clarify, in combat, if you've unlocked all the game spells, you'll get a spell book menu to choose spells from).
- To help improve UI issues, removed extra text in combat spell selector loop so only known, cast-able spells will pop up.